domingo, 9 de agosto de 2009

Mais twitter!

1- sick again =[ I hope I feel better before Teen Choice Awards

2- @ddlovato I would do anything for you to be here chowing down on Ben and Jerrys with me. My wisdom teeth kill! :( love u dragon.

3-Listening to "I wanna love you" remix by The Maine. It's epic.

4-good-bye Tybee Island. See ya on Monday :( I will miss you.

5- @thedoctorluke and @claudekelly Party in the USA is the 2nd most added song of the year! :) I love you!!! My fans rock :)

6-Come on GOD flip on the A/C out here on Tybee. Its WAY to hot.

7-"Could you hold me close? Let me pretend I'll spend forever in your arms."

8-I miss the truth in your eyes. I guess it all got lost in your lies. Goodnight "my love".

9-Remembering your touch, your kiss, and your warm embrace. I will find my way back to you. =] PROMISE.

10- @carlychaikin Aw Man. That must mean I am gonna start "craving chocolate" soon.

11- @ashsimpsonwentz want to start a band? :) ha

12-Sushi with Shanks :)

13-Stormy in Savannah. Its a beautiful day to make music :)

Traducão:

1-Doente novamente =[ Espero me sentir melhor antes Teen Choice Awards

2-@ ddlovato eu faria qualquer coisa para você estar aqui em baixo chowing Ben e jerrys comigo. : ( te adoro dragão.

3-Ouvindo "I Wanna Love You" remix por The Maine. É épico.

4-Adeus Tybee Island. Nos vemos na segunda-feira: (vou sentir saudades.

5-@ thedoctorluke e claudekelly Festa nos E.U.A. é a segunda música mais acrescentada do ano! :) Eu te amo! Meus fãs arrasam:)

6- Vamos DEUS flip sobre a A / C, aqui em Tybee. O seu caminho para o calor.

7- "Você poderia me segurar pertinho? Vou fingir que vou estar para sempre em seus braços."

8-Tenho saudades da verdade nos seus olhos. Acho que se perdeu em todas as suas mentiras.Boa noite "meu amor".

9- Lembrando seu toque, seu beijo, e seu caloroso abraço. Vou encontrar o meu caminho de volta para você. =] PROMISE.

10-@ carlychaikin Aw Man. Isso deve significar que eu vou começar a ter o "Desejo de chocolate" em breve.

11-@ ashsimpsonwentz quer iniciar uma banda? :) Ha

12- Sushi com Shanks:)

13-Em Savannah. É um belo dia para fazer música:)


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário